Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

CapeChat - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* CapeChat > Topics

Subject: s*x
Replies: 5 Views: 821

swiss69 7/7/2006 - 7:56:49
If u were having s*x wid ur lover, and ur mom storms in unexpectedly, what do u do? *

danawty1 7/8/2006 - 3:15:46
Thats a harsh one lol.I mean mother d*mn.I gues Id freeze then jus see what hapens next. *

danawty1 7/9/2006 - 9:02:18
Iv thought bout it and I think id freeze first then jump in2 action.Get up, get dressd.However cos its my mother I dnt thnk id hv 2xplain much.She wuld jus wana knw if u bein safe blah blah blah. *

baby.g77 10/1/2006 - 11:21:03
That's a good 1. Well i'll start 2 blush jump out of bed but still say get out pl's this is my room lol *

grafical 10/2/2006 - 11:52:24
as 4 my mom walking in while im on the job..mmm..well lets just say that ive been there an done that...lol...i guess its entirely up 2 the understanding and relationship u have with ur parents.i was abit embarresd 4 not locking my door but she walked in and obviously saw what was happening,walked out an said i should lock the door....she was actually more happy that there was a girl in my bed and not a guy....lol... *

cooljake 10/7/2006 - 2:26:24
Wel i tink ur mom wuld b mre shockd than u so it wont b al dat bad reali,besyds s*x is 1of da best tins in lyf,im sure she wuld undastand dat *

* CapeChat Forum

Search:
topics replies

* CapeChat

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits