Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

CapeChat - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* CapeChat > Topics

Subject: bein a capetonian entails...?
Replies: 4 Views: 2553

lyricalx 1/18/2007 - 6:56:51
wat beteken die woord:capetonian to u?wat sal jy altyd tressure bout bein a proud capetonian?basicaly wat r da things u luv about bein capetonian. *

lyricalx 1/18/2007 - 7:27:25
let me start...i luv our culture it so beautiful da way we talk walk and party.our landscape is lovely and our background is interestin.capetonians hav dis attitude dats noticable and admired by many.capetonians r wonderful ppl!p.s ons kos n dop is UNIQUE.lol *

lyricalx 1/18/2007 - 7:27:55
let me start...i luv our culture it so beautiful da way we talk walk and party.our landscape is lovely and our background is interestin.capetonians hav dis attitude dats noticable and admired by many.capetonians r wonderful ppl!p.s ons kos n dop is UNIQUE.lol and we hav da most handsum guys n gals. *

xrubyluv 1/25/2007 - 8:44:39
I think its definitely the scenery... Love watchin the sunset from the beach n signal hill... Also our beaches r 2 die 4 lol! Capetonians def down 2 earth x and can talk loads of 4 a laff eh lmao *

megc 2/26/2007 - 1:32:49
Cape town is def. da place to be. we have the best beaches and mountains and girls and guys and food. our climate is great. We have mod summers and wet and cold winters.... We have the best of all the worlds. And we have beaches where you can bath in da nude.... Cape Town rocks! *

* CapeChat Forum

Search:
topics replies

* CapeChat

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits